Orange County, California Neighborhood Guides
Discover the top luxury neighborhoods in Orange County, CA. Check the area pages below to get the vital information for each community. Feel free to contact us for any Real Estate related questions!
Orange County, CA New Homes for Sale
Orange County, CA, is a booming Southern California region home to a robust commercial economy and a highly qualified workforce.
Orange County, CA, is a notable suburban territory in Southern California. Orange County has a diverse cultural community and a fantastic and unquestionable reputation as a travel destination due to its temperate climate, miles of coastlines, world-renowned surfing, and two popular recreational places: Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm. Residents of Orange County can take advantage of the many conveniences the area provides, such as a modern transportation system, interconnected freeways for ease of access, and an extensive selection of places to shop, eat, drink, and sleep. If you are interested in learning more about Orange County, CA, please browse further with our featured area page or contact us directly for better assistance.
QUALITY OF LIFE: Orange County, CA, is a well-managed area supervised by a group of excellent regional service providers. The county’s core businesses include aviation, community security, healthcare, environmental conservation, regional development, public support, and social assistance. Everyone in Orange County, CA, can take pleasure in a stress-free living environment and all of the tremendous advantages the region has to offer since the county prioritizes the general welfare of its citizens.
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES: Establishing a business in Orange County, CA, is an excellent idea, particularly for people who have an entrepreneurial mindset. This is because Orange County has a thriving commercial economy. Near the famous beaches or historical landmarks popular with tourists that are dispersed over the county, you have the option of opening a restaurant, a retail store, or even just a simple food stand of your own.
OUTDOOR EXTRUSION: Residents of Orange County enjoy absolutely amazing weather in which parks and beaches give many options for outdoor pursuits. Orange County is the location of thrilling pro sports, a large selection of tourist attractions, and outstanding performing and visual arts facilities. Some historical facilities that residents can visit around the county include Arden Modjeska Historic Home & Garden, Heritage Hill Historical Park, and George Key Ranch Historical Park. Meanwhile, some of the best beaches accessible in the region include Corona del Mar State Beach, Crystal Cove State Beach, and Laguna Beach, where guests can explore many water extrusions and other enjoyable outdoor activities with families or friends.
Orange County, CA Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Orange County, CA
- Orange County, CA’s real estate market consists of gorgeous single-family homes, remarkable multi-family residences, relaxing townhouses, and exquisite condo units with unrivaled interior and exterior elements.
- No apartment units are available for sale in Orange County, CA, at this time.
- Most luxury homes for sale in Orange County, CA, are listed in the market, starting at $5 million. They can reach as much as $70 million, depending on the home features, property location, and other amenities.
- The Orange County, CA market portfolio also encompasses remarkable homes that are competitively priced and can range between $100,000 and $2 million, depending on home amenities and overall build.
- The average room configuration of homes in Orange County, CA, excluding multi-family properties, can offer between three to eleven bedrooms.
- Most homes in Orange County, CA, have also furnished an average of two to thirteen-bathroom arrangements.
- A typical residential property in Orange County, CA, can offer interior living space that can range between 1,500 sqft and can span up to 16,000 sqft.
- Most residential properties in Orange County, CA, are constructed on lots ranging in size from 0.05 to 35,000 acres, depending on the home type.
- The majority of luxury homes for sale in Orange County, CA, are designed with private swimming pools and a dedicated garage.
- Orange County, CA, residential properties are often adorned with Contemporary, Modern, Mediterranean, or Custom Built architecture.
Latest Luxury Homes in Orange County, CA
Orange County, CA Neighborhoods Map
Within the greater Los Angeles metropolitan region in Southern California is where you’ll find Orange County. Bordering counties are the Pacific Ocean to the southwest, Los Angeles County to the north, San Bernardino County to the northeast, Riverside County to the east, and San Diego County to the southeast. It would be most convenient for you to access this bustling metropolis through the San Diego Freeway from the city’s southern point or by California State Route 73 from the city’s northwest if you plan to go here.
Ready to take the next step?
I was raised in Laguna Niguel, California and attended Moulton Elementary, Niguel Hills Junior High, and Dana Hills High School. After finishing High School, I went to the University of Southern California, where I met my wife Jennifer and earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English. I currently live in Aliso Viejo with my wife and three daughters. It is wonderful working and living in my hometown. The area has changed a lot over the years, but it is still a wonderful place to raise a family and a great place to own Real Estate. If you have questions about a particular property or Aliso Viejo, CA Real Estate, feel free to contact us!
Who Lives in Orange County, CA
Things to do in Orange County, CA
Schools in Orange County, CA
|Oak Grove Elementary School||K - 5||Public|
|Canyon Vista Elementary School||K - 5||Public|
|Don Juan Avila Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Niguel Hills Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Aliso Niguel High School||9 - 12||Public|
|Capistrano Valley High School||9 - 12||Public|