Aliso Viejo Neighborhood Guides
Explore each featured luxury neighborhood in Aliso Viejo, California. Learn various detailed information about each area. If you need help or have any questions, feel free to contact us!
Aliso Viejo, CA Neighborhood Guides
Nestled in a strategic location in California, Aliso Viejo is a master-planned community surrounded by many excellent schools, fantastic shopping choices, family-friendly parks, and superb dining and recreational places to visit.
Aliso Viejo is the first planned community in California to strike a balance between the number of residents expected to be employed and the number of jobs expected to be available within the community’s limits. The Aliso Viejo Development Plan ensured that every residence in the city was situated within a half-mile of the central business district and two miles of the Aliso Viejo Town Center. This was done to encourage live-and-work opportunities among residents of the city. Please feel free to contact our team for more information regarding Aliso Viejo, California.
EXQUISITE PROPERTIES: Exceptionally-built luxury homes make up most of the real estate portfolio of Aliso Viejo. The city is made up of many luxurious homes, each of which provides clear views of the bustling landscape surrounding it. Some homes come equipped with a backyard sanctuary that not only includes solitude but also serves as the ideal location for hosting gatherings, dining, and lounging, thanks to the expert hardscaping and abundant greenery featured in the space. The most elegant homes in Aliso Viejo include stunning vistas of the canyon and the sunset.
THRIVING ECONOMY: The economy of Aliso Viejo has been growing steadily throughout recent years. Many commercial businesses have established their local offices in the city, offering more job opportunities for the residents living in Aliso Viejo. Most companies located in the town are engaged in manufacturing activities, software developers and manufacturers, video game developers, medical and other health laboratories, insurance companies, shoes, apparel retailers, and restaurant chains. The commercial zones in Aliso Viejo are expected to provide more than 20,000 jobs.
ALISO VIEJO TOWN CENTER: This local shopping center in Aliso Viejo, California, is home to a diverse selection of retail establishments and dining options. This shopping center may be found along Aliso Creek Road between Enterprise and Pacific Park. The Aliso Viejo Town Center has many different shops, in addition to a movie theater, a large selection of casual dining restaurants, a PetSmart, a Barnes & Noble, and a Ralphs grocery. The Town Center encompasses Grand Park, which serves as a focal point for various community activities and concerts. If you are looking for a place to visit with your family during the weekend, Aliso Viejo Town Center is an excellent option to explore.
Aliso Viejo, CA Homes for Sale Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Aliso Viejo, CA
- The real estate market in Aliso Viejo offers a one-of-a-kind selection of stunning single-family homes. These residences boast lovely architectural details and are built exceptionally high-quality.
- Aside from single-family residences, Aliso Viejo also encompasses charming townhomes, condominium properties, multi-family structures, and apartment complexes.
- The vast majority of luxury homes in Aliso Viejo are equipped with a garage, which is a convenient feature for families that have their vehicles and live in the area.
- On average, prices for lavish single-family homes for sale in Aliso Viejo, CA range from $1 million to $3 million. Meanwhile, affordable Aliso Viejo properties typically begin at $400,000 to $900,000, making it an attractive investment choice for first-time homebuyers.
- There is a wide range of possible arrangements for the number of bedrooms found in local homes in Aliso Viejo, which can be anywhere from one to six bedrooms.
- Aside from that, properties in Aliso Viejo can often contain anywhere from one to five bathroom configurations.
- The interior living space of most floor plans in Aliso Viejo ranges from 600 sqft to 3,800 sqft.
- Property lots in Aliso Viejo can range in size from 0.05 acres to 0.14 acres.
- The residential architectural styles primarily seen in the city of Aliso Viejo include Spanish, Mediterranean, and Contemporary home designs.
- There is not a single vacant lot listed for sale in the city of Aliso Viejo at this time.
Aliso Viejo, CA Homes for Sale
Aliso Viejo, CA Neighborhoods Map
Aliso Viejo is a vibrant city nestled on the southern tip of Los Angeles in California. The city sits a few minutes away from Dana Point and Laguna Beach. Aliso Viejo is positioned in the heart of Dana Point and Laguna Beach. The town is approximately 14 minutes away in the northern region of Dana Point and roughly 11 minutes in the northeastern segment of Laguna Beach. Most residential communities in Aliso Viejo are clustered in the western part of the city, offering lovely sights of several trails found in the surrounding area. The nearest major thoroughfare accessible in Aliso Viejo is Interstate 73, connecting the city to other fantastic regions in California.
Aliso Viejo, CA Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
I was raised in Laguna Niguel, California and attended Moulton Elementary, Niguel Hills Junior High, and Dana Hills High School. After finishing High School, I went to the University of Southern California, where I met my wife Jennifer and earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English. I currently live in Aliso Viejo with my wife and three daughters. It is wonderful working and living in my hometown. The area has changed a lot over the years, but it is still a wonderful place to raise a family and a great place to own Real Estate. If you have questions about a particular property or Aliso Viejo, CA Real Estate, feel free to contact us!