Laguna Niguel, CA Neighborhood Guides
Laguna Niguel is another master-planned residential community in California that originated from the Rancho Niguel Mexican land grant, acquired by Laguna Niguel Corporation in 1959.
Due to its location within the San Joaquin Hills, Laguna Niguel is primarily made up of hilly terrain. As a result, the city features a pleasant ambiance and breathtaking views of the surrounding area. Like other cities in California, Laguna Niguel also has a flourishing economy, with most jobs available in the service industry. Residents can enroll their children in any distinguished institutions that are part of the Capistrano Unified School District, which serves the city. If you are interested to know more about Laguna Niguel or other lovely towns in California, please feel free to browse further to our neighborhood pages for detailed information.
BEDROOM COMMUNITY: The employment hubs of northern and central Orange County are served by Laguna Niguel, which functions as a bedroom community for those areas. Laguna Niguel was planned so that most of a family’s social, cultural, and economic interests should be accommodated by facilities located within the city. Because of this, residents of Laguna Niguel no longer have to travel very far to get to areas of recreation or to go to and from work, which frees up more time for them to spend with their families.
MILD COASTAL CLIMATE: The climate of Laguna Niguel is similar to that of a large portion of coastal Southern California. In addition, not many instances of deep freezing occur throughout the colder months in Laguna Niguel. The favorable environment along the coast of Laguna Niguel is perfect for families that enjoy spending time together outside and traveling to various entertainment destinations every year.
LOW CRIME RATE: The overall crime rate of Laguna Niguel is 10 per 1,000 citizens, which places it in the category of cities with a crime rate that is reasonably low. According to research and studies conducted on the market, the likelihood of a person in Laguna Niguel becoming a crime victim is 1 in 103. According to the 2022 Safest Cities Report compiled by SafeWise, the city came in at Rank #6 among the Top 50 Safest Cities in California. Laguna Niguel climbed up two spots to take the sixth spot this year, moving up from its previous ranking of #8 in 2021. This suggests that the city is a great place to raise a family and a safe environment for citizens.
Homes for Sale in Laguna Niguel, CA Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Laguna Niguel, CA
- The currently available homes for sale in Laguna Niguel, CA, include charming single-family residences, lovely townhomes, and sophisticated condominium units.
- In this region, luxurious properties in Laguna Niguel are worth anywhere from $1.20 million to as much as $50 million, depending on their area.
- Laguna Niguel’s affordable housing is often available at prices ranging from $350,000 to less than a million dollars.
- Typically, homes in Laguna Niguel are built with between one to ten-bedroom configurations.
- The vast majority of residential properties in Laguna Niguel are generally designed with one to thirteen-bath arrangements.
- The interior living space supplied by the family residences in Laguna Niguel is extensive, with the most common floor plans ranging in size from 600 sq ft to more than 14,500 sq ft, depending on the home type and floor plan chosen.
- Homes for sale in Laguna Niguel are often built on lots varying in size from 0.10 acres to 13.29 acres on average.
- Mediterranean, Modern, French, Custom Built, Contemporary, and Spanish are some of the most common home styles available in Laguna Niguel.
- Vacant lots currently available for sale in Laguna Niguel span 0.6 acres to 1 acre.
- Vacant lots in the city can be purchased for $4 million to $ 5 million, depending on the lot size.
Homes for Sale in Laguna Niguel, CA
Laguna Niguel, CA Neighborhoods Map
Laguna Niguel is a vast territory nestled on the southern slope of Los Angeles in California. Laguna Niguel is situated in the San Joaquin Hills in the county’s southeast corner, very close to the Pacific Ocean. It shares its borders with the cities of Dana Point, Aliso Viejo, Mission Viejo, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, and San Juan Capistrano. The city is located a few miles from other thriving cities in the state, including Aliso Viejo and Dana Point, which are within a 6-mile radius of the city limits. Other neighboring cities surrounding Laguna Niguel include Laguna Hills to the north, Laguna Beach to the south, and Mission Viejo and San Juan Capistrano to the east. It shares a boundary with a sizeable portion of Aliso and Wood Canyons Wilderness Park’s unincorporated territory on its western side.
Laguna Niguel, CA Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
I was raised in Laguna Niguel, California and attended Moulton Elementary, Niguel Hills Junior High, and Dana Hills High School. After finishing High School, I went to the University of Southern California, where I met my wife Jennifer and earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English. I currently live in Aliso Viejo with my wife and three daughters. It is wonderful working and living in my hometown. The area has changed a lot over the years, but it is still a wonderful place to raise a family and a great place to own Real Estate. If you have questions about a particular property or Aliso Viejo, CA Real Estate, feel free to contact us!
Who Lives in Laguna Niguel, CA
Things to do in Laguna Niguel, CA
Schools in Laguna Niguel, CA
|Laguna Niguel Elementary School||K - 5||Public|
|Hidden Hills Elementary School||K - 5||Public|
|Aliso Viejo Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Niguel Hills Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Aliso Niguel High School||9 - 12||Public|
|Dana Hills High School||9 - 12||Public|